Pages

Monday, 11 June 2012

::: Julie and Julia :::

(Photo courtesy of Google)

I've been thinking a lot about blogging lately and wondering how many of you got into writing them each and every day?

I started this blog as a way of keeping track of the fast paced life we all seem to lead nowadays. I want to remember the silly little things Charlie Brown does, or how little the chickens were when they arrived.

I recently watched the movie 'Julie and Julia'. It's about two cooks, in two different time zones, who want to "master the art of French cooking".

One spends her life writing a cook book while the other spends her time blogging about working her way through the said cookbook.

If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you do, it'll put a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment