Pages

Monday, 14 May 2012

::: Ballet Class :::




So this week I did something a little out of the ordinary. I went to a ballet class. I expected it to be jam packed full of skinny people who knew what they were doing and floating elegantly around the room. 


As a matter of fact it was just me and another lady along with the teacher. 


I was a bit of a bumbling fool and felt like a stampeding elephant at times but I got compliments and encouragement and managed to do some tricky moves.


I'm still not sure what a pliĆ© is nor have I remembered all the positions but it was good fun and I'm hoping more and more people go along to it.


And yes I know these are not ballet pumps but these are the dance shoes I've used for years when I was learning Irish and Jazz. I do have a white pair of ballet pumps somewhere as I wore them to my wedding, I wonder where they will be hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment