Pages

Monday, 14 March 2011

::: Hi Ho, Hi Ho... :::


...It's off to work I go.

Today is the day I leave home for my first stint of training. Steve will be left with all the bunnies plus Lucky for eleven days. Yes, eleven whole days!

I'm sure they will all be fine, I've left loads of notes around the house about what and when to feed the animals and how to work the washing machine etc.

I'm hoping to come home to a nice clean house with lovely and clean rabbit hutches and happy animals, with Steve in the middle of it all telling me never to leave him again.

I will be taking my camera with me and will try and keep you all updated as much as I can about what's happening. I'm not 100% sure of Internet access yet so you may not hear from me for a while.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment