Pages

Saturday, 15 January 2011

::: Soulemama Books :::

 
The Creative Family is Amanda Soule's first book and it's all about how to get more creative with what is around you. Yes it's aimed at people with children but it is also good and inspirational for the soul crafter and even a beginner like me.

The day it arrived I read up to page 90 in one go. It's so interesting and, I don't know what other people thought of it but, I assumed it would be like her blog and bits taken from her blog but, aside from some pictures, it's completely new.

I finished it within two days of receiving it. I guess time is a novelty to many when housework is finished and children are tucked up in bed. I'm lucky enough to get two whole days off work per week and I do most housework in the evenings which gives me entire morning and afternoons to myself.


It is written so well and easy to follow. It makes t want to read and carry on reading.

I finished reading Handmade Home this morning. It is a lot more 'hands-on' and full of tutorials and things to do. It's jam packed full of new ideas and exciting to read. I've bookmarked a few little things to make so let's see how they turn out shall we?

Her next book is out in August 2011.

What do you all think of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment