Pages

Sunday, 9 January 2011

::: Invercreran :::

 
The rain has not stopped for days upon days. Lucky is hopefully sheltering in the cow shed as we haven't seen him for a couple of days now. With both myself and Steve on holiday we were stuck in the house, only popping outdoors to put things in the compost bin. The noise on the windows and roof is amazing and wakes us up throughout the night.


 
We decided if we couldn't go out for a wintery walk then we'd go for a drive instead. That's when we came across this little place called Invercreran.


 
It's the most beautiful place we have found so far. Fantastic houses line the edge of the narrow windy road. Churches have been converted into houses, and we drove past three men, dressed in tweed, walking down the road with shotguns slung over their shoulders.


I thought I'd share a few photos with you. I didn't take much as it's fairly wet and dark in these parts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those pics are absolutely beautiful. I can't imagine what it's like in person. I've just found your award today. Thanks so much... that was really thoughtful. I haven't been spending much time online so I am sorry that I'm a bit delayed in responding. Hope that you have a great week. More snow for us, and school will be cancelled AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks beautiful. good representation of Scotland in winter :)

    ReplyDelete