Pages

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

::: Blogger Award :::


Thank you so much to Christine over at Crafty Geordie for this great award!

Here are the rules for acceptance of the award:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 other bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
 So, seven things about me are:

1. I've never been to London, even though I live in the UK and it's our Capital city.
2. I got married when I was 21 years of age.
3. I'm the youngest of four children.
4. I have nineteen cousins.
5. I love cold, rainy days when I can stay in my jammies all day and snuggle up in the house.
6. I'm still not too sure how to work my sewing machine.
7. Soulemama is my idol!

So, now it is time for me to pass on the love!

Waldorfmama
Progressive Pioneer
Angry Chicken
Poppy Lane
The Magic Onions
Mod Podge Rocks!
Brown Robin
New England Through Yummy Mommy's Eyes
Wee Wonderfuls
Wild As Weeds
The Fig Tree
Renaissance Mama
Among the Trees
Scottish Vegan Homemaker
5 Orange Potatoes


Congrats guys!

4 comments:

  1. That's funny, I have been to your capitol city but not mine (Washington DC). I loved London but I loved the countryside better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to America, I've rarely been anywhere really, only been abroad twice and to England twice. I love the countryside the best too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing this award onto me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :) am very bad at blogging just now but do appreciate this :D

    ReplyDelete