Pages

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

::: More of the White Stuff :::



Then again at 3pm:
 


 
Then the next morning:


It took over an hour and a half to dig the car out, salt the ground and get Steve to work (really late!) then when I arrived back home (another hour later) I found a sheep had jumped the fence into our garden and all the gates were open and footprints everywhere!

Lucky had appeared throughout the night as I had got up at 3am to check on the snow situation and there were little footprints in the snow headed under the car, then leaving at 8am there was another set of kitty-cat footprints in the garden.

Let's just hope I can get back out to pick Steve up as the car is sitting (stuck) in front of the house as I couldn't get it back into the driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment