Pages

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

::: Family Movie Night :::

This photograph was taken while out for a drive one evening
We hummed and ho'd about what to watch and eventually decided on 500 Days of Summer.

Steve doesn't like watching 'girly' movies but we were both sure the last film we had watched was his choice. Now my turn!

500 Days of Summer is non-linear and very well done. And yes boys – it's a love story.

I won't spoil it for you if you haven't seen it but I thought it was the best film we'd watched in a long time. Steve agreed.

It makes you feel warm inside and oh so happy!

I then watched Love Actually on my day off from work as it always gets me feeling Christmas-y!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo Hannah! Haven't seen the film but I love the soundtrack already. Will put it on my lovefilm list. I love the west coast of Scotland where you live - I used to spend summer holidays in Fife with my grandparents and come over to Benderloch now and again.

    Have a happy Christmas and Hogmanay. And thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete