Pages

Sunday, 24 October 2010

::: Organised for Christmas :::



I know, I know, it's still way too early to be talking about Christmas but it's what I do best.

Steve can't believe I have my presents bought and wrapped by the time Halloween comes around while he hasn't even bought his yet, or even begun to think about buying anything.

But it's true, I have lists upon lists lying around reminding me what to buy, what I think people would like and my trusty to-do list is at hand as always.

I love organising things, I'm always neat and tidy, I hate it when someone moves something belonging to me as everything has a place. Okay, I might be a little over the top but if I wasn't tidy we'd be living in a pile of dishes, unwashed clothes, the ironing pile would be up to my neck (again!) and we wouldn't know where anything was.

This is why, when it comes to Christmas, I'm uber organised and tidy. All of our decorations are in labeled boxes telling me what is where. Our wrapping paper, cards and gift tags are in clearly marked drawers and my list of presents is finalised by Halloween in order to seek out the perfect gifts for everyone (if I haven't bought them already) on time and have them wrapped and delivered by December 5th.

Am I mad or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment