Pages

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

::: We're Moving! :::

Yes, it's true! We're moving house!

Not for another 2 weeks yet but I am in packing mode, I know it's way too early to even think about it but in my head I am thinking of what we need to take with us, what we can sell and what we can donate to charity.

We've only been together for four years and married for one yet we seem to have accumulated so much stuff!

I have been making lists (people who read this often enough or know me well enough will know how many lists I make!) of things to do, such as find a doctors and dentist. Change address for magazine subscriptions, make final bill payments, organise a stop point halfway to new house to check the bunnies are alright etc.

So much to do and not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment