Pages

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

::: SUMMER :::

Okay, so I know it's the start of August but I'm only now starting to feel like the summer has arrived. And I have good reason to. Check out my new shoes!




Aren't they the best? And even better – they were on sale! Thank you Steve, I love them!

On another note, can you actually believe it's August already? The past eight months have just flown by and I've achieved nothing that I wanted to achieve. I've not lost much weight either (I say much because I've lost a teensy bit). I wanted to make lots of crafts and learn to make a patchwork quilt, I'm still on works in progress (WIP) that I started in January!

We do have something in the mix that will stir things up although I don't want to mention it just yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment