Pages

Monday, 30 August 2010

::: Henrick :::

I awoke one morning to find Henrick not moving or eating. I immediately called the vet and drove the hours journey with him.


I handed him over, signed a form that stated I was letting them do whatever it took to make him better and I left.

I spent the entire day worried and crying. By early evening he had eaten something and was allowed to come home.

I was told he had a chest infection and if I hadn't called the vets he wouldn't have made it.

He is on antibiotics for the next 10 days and needs help eating and drinking. Layla missed him terribly and keeps running up to his hutch to check on him and give him kisses through the wire mesh.

He has started hopping around and eating dandelions but still won't eat his rabbit food or hay and still needs help drinking.

Could everyone please cross their fingers for my little guy this week? It only takes a second x

No comments:

Post a Comment