Pages

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

::: Another Day :::


Henrick having a snoop around our bedroom



So many days start and finish without me even noticing, how can it be that I have been married for a year this Saturday?

To celebrate we are taking some time out and having some fun, exploring a new place and eating some lovely food.

On another note, the past couple of days I have been receiving emails regarding my rabbits. Yes they are house rabbits, this does not mean they don't get freedom. They get the run of the house, are seen by a vet regularly and are healthy, happy bunnies. They get lots of attention and cuddles, better food than even we eat sometimes and will lick you to death if you let them. Please understand that they are my pets and not just for show.

I hope everyone has a great week and have a piece of cake for me on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment