Pages

Saturday, 17 April 2010

::: Kick Ass :::




As you may have guessed from the title we went to see the new movie – Kick Ass. And it was brilliant!

Having the advantage of Steve being related to the writer didn’t so us any favours as his parents (my parents-in-law) got the premier tickets, not us *sad face*

It’s a great film. I didn’t think I’d enjoy it as it’s about superheroes with lots of swearing, but I really, really did.

Okay, it doesn’t beat Avatar, which, on my list, is the best movie EVER! But it’s pretty close.





The film was unexpected in some parts and obvious in others. Quick ending I thought but it fit in well.

I don’t want to give the plot away so I’ll sshhhhhhhhh…

And the best part was we met two friends in the queue at the cinema (three people if you count the baby in K’s stomach!) who we hadn’t seen for ages!

KICK ASS!

(Pictures courtesy of Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment