Pages

Sunday, 21 February 2010

:::Friendship:::




What is friendship?

Friendship can be described as many things, yet, I believe it is this:

Someone who you don’t have to see or speak to everyday.
Someone who you can tell anything and everything to.
Someone you can be yourself with.
Someone who gives you cuddle when you need them.
Someone who will help you out and listen to your problems.
Someone who will tell you their problems.
And, of course, someone who you could never live without.

I have to admit, I’m not a people person. But I do have a great friend that I could not live without and she knows this. I’m so glad. As things in my world change around me, I’m glad of some stability and a sense of home. I need the cuddles, I need the talks and I need the help.

And to quote a line from FRIENDS: “What’s the one boat in the world that will never sink?” “A friendship”

No comments:

Post a Comment