Pages

Friday, 5 February 2010

::: Elephants in my home :::

I love elephants; they are my second favourite animals, behind bunny rabbits of course. (I often change my mind depending on how many kittens I have hugged that day or kisses I have gotten from a puppy). Unfortunately I have only ever seen elephants in Safari Parks, fingers crossed that I get to see them in their own habitat one day.

When I looked around my home I didn’t actually realise how many elephants I had. This is what I saw:










And, of course, my laptop desktop:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my husband will tell you that we are scarily alike!! Our house is littered with Elephants, and while in Thailand I even insisted on visiting an Elephant Hospital off the beaten track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'd love to go to Thailand! There is an elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka that I'd love to visit :)

    ReplyDelete