Pages

Friday, 12 February 2010

::: Corking Mad :::




A long time ago now an old friend told me it was good luck to keep the cork from a bottle of champagne.

I have now collected every single champagne cork from every bottle we have ever drunk together. Okay, it sounds like a lot but it’s less than twenty.

I just think that this is such a nice thing to do and it’s a small memento of our times together. We have corks from Valentine’s Days, our Engagement, Christmases, Birthdays, Anniversaries and even new job celebrations.

I do plan on doing something with them but have no idea what yet, any ideas?

Plus with more celebrations ahead we will have to keep adding to our collection. Steve thinks it’s a little weird but as long as it’s something that is meaningful to us I think he’s okay with it. If I started collecting teapots…well that would be a whole new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment