Pages

Tuesday, 5 January 2010

:::Sally the Penguin:::


A quite large wooden penguin called Sally which I received from my parents for Christmas. I have never seen anything like it before, it's usually wooden ducks in people's homes. Sally is happily resting in our livingroom.

I am quite looking forward to 2010. Not just because of the snow we are getting right now (-11 degrees celcius and about 6-8 inches of the white stuff!), but because we started the new year by thinking up resolutions for each other.

Okay, I know what you're thinking, we all have 'lose weight' and 'stop smoking' but in fact we don't.

There were some funny ones such as "Stop being so boring" but I think we all pretty much came away with some good ones. Mine, for example, are:

1. Visit family more
2. Be more confident
3. Get a part-time job
4. Craft more

Which I am happy to follow, especially number 4 made especially for me by my husband.

This year will, hopefully, have many good days and events, not to mention a new little niece who is due in 8 weeks!

My second year of University will also be over (only two more years left!).

And we will have been married for a whole year in July - how time flies!

Have a great January! This is only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment